Hello and welcome to Pick Your Own (PYO).
I am Elizabeth and I provide warm, friendly and gentle 1:1 and small group mentoring and coaching to women, teens and young adults.
I provide coaching & mentoring for;
1. Women feeling stuck, wanting clarity, resolution and to feel able to pick their own path and move through life with more confidence and alignment with their values.
2. A small family or friendship group who've lost their strong connection and would like to tighten that knot .
3. Young people (15-25) who are feeling a bit lost, low, isolated, misunderstood and struggling to communicate . I support them to feel heard, valued & motivated, and to find a way forwards that works for them.
4. Coaching & mentoring plus reigniting learning confidence and enthusiasm for young people by working towards a certificate on a short AQA accredited topic that floats their boat with an approach that specifically works for them.
5. Support for Uni students, including neurodiverse young people, to manage and thrive.
6. Support for parents & carers to reconnect with their young people.
7. 1:1 ADHD self knowledge, acceptance and growth support for women with suspected or diagnosed ADHD.
8. 1:1 ADHD self knowledge, acceptance, growth and advocacy support for young people with suspected or diagnosed ADHD.
9. Facilitated group support offering psychoeducation and peer support around ADHD and neurodiversity for young people in schools, colleges, universities and youth groups.
10. Facilitated group support offering psychoeducation and peer support around ADHD and neurodiversity for women in work, friendship and leisure groups.
It is a blend of mentoring and coaching;
Mentoring shares knowledge, skills and experience, to help you develop and grow.
Coaching provides guidance around goals and helps you reach your potential.